Saturday 26 April 2014

Week of Examination

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh.....
          That is the only thing that keep popping out in my mind.... This week I feel like I want to throw things around and want to shout really loudly... Yes, definitely people would say that I'm in stress zone... And without doubting and denying, its true... Everything seems like falling apart...
          Its hard to just keep reading a text book for 2 hours without break and certainly for others, they might think that reading a book for two hours is just a common thing but for me, I'm definitely not categorize as that type of person... I'm more into calculating or drawing perhaps... But certainly not reading... I think I might die of boreness on reading alone... Even when my lecturers told me to just read a 4 pages of articles, I'd without hesistantly waves a white flag... It's really hard for me to just read a thing constantly...
          And now comes the week of examination, where I had to read... But gladly, not like the previous semester, I have only one read based subject which is microeconomics... So that's why I feel like a lot more better than before but still, reading is not my thing... And I gladly admit it... Hahaha...
          Now, I'm just going to prepare for my mid-term... Even it is just a mid-term but I think I should give my best in it... As what my mother always hope for, isn't it? And even if I had to stress out and struggles but in the end it's really for my own sake right? Hope you guys pray and wish me luck for my mid-term...

p/s: And not to forget thanks for the pray... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment