Saturday 12 April 2014

Living Alone

                Today’s post is about living alone. Okay, I decided to write about this post because right now I know the feeling of living alone. Maybe it’s because of holiday and there is none here in the college that makes me feel so alone. I barely could see a person around so it’s really suffocating and I think I’d become insane. Talking to my own, singing loudly, dancing like a crazy person and even start talking to my teddy bear….
                I don’t know what exactly happen to me. I like to live alone in the room but if I were left alone in this college is something that I really did not want and never cross my mind. It’s really feels like living alone in this whole world. No fun, no entertainment and I feel like there is no life in me. Waking up in the morning without any sounds of human is something that is really makes me becoming more insane.
                There is once where my friends had gone to my college and they said that they felt my college is like a hospital. Quiet, the white paint on the wall and the tidiness looks exactly like a hospital. Remembering back about what they had said makes me feels like living in an insane hospital. Where I could do whatever I want because there is no one around. Even if I shout maybe there is no one could hear it and no one would prevent me from shouting over and over again.
                And now the only thing I could do to prevent this loneliness is by watching movies or drama and listening to music. This is what I would like to do in my holiday isn’t? But now my holidays only have been 4 days and I feel like it’s already a boring holiday.  What should I do to overcome this? Urghh… it’s so boring and it’s so suffocating… :(

No comments:

Post a Comment