Saturday 12 April 2014

MOney, 돈 and Duit

          What would you do if you have a lot of money suddenly? Well, probably majority of population in this world would go crazy if they were given a certain high amount of money in just a day. They would be like 'I want to buy this and I want to buy that,' isn't? So, it just a normal thing if a person loves money very much. There is a saying 'Money is not everything but it could buy mostly everything." Well, it is truth if we look at today's perspective. Mostly everyone loves money.
          The reason why I talk about money is yesterday I've just got my scholarship. And I am very happy about it since I had wait for it for almost 2 months now. But the time of hardly waiting for it as if had gone with the wind when I look at the amount of money in my bank. Well, I've never had a lot of money like that in just a single day so I am feeling really delighted.
          Before I get it, I was thinking to buy a lot of things from it but now, I feel like I didn't want to spend it at all. I'm afraid if it will run out. Then for that instance I understand on why a lot of rich people or in Korea they said as chaebol are stingy. I thought maybe because they afraid if their money would run out too...
          Thinking of it had makes me laugh a bit because before, I had talked back about a certain rich people which is so stingy on giving/donating his/her money. Well, now I understand them but it is not the reason why they should be so stingy because money is everywhere now and we will never run out of it. But certainly to defend themselves, they would say that they had been facing a lot of hard things to achieve what they had now. Well for that, I wouldn't blame them. Anyway it's their money so it's up to them to spend it to their liking.
            I was thinking to spend my money by buying a new phone for my little brother, a new laptop for myself, a little for my mother and a treat for my family. And not to forgot, I want to buy the plane ticket also... Hahaha... I'm not going to stay here for the next holiday. It would be too quiet and too lonely because certainly, there would be no one at all in the hostel at that period of time. Well not to blame them and honestly, I feel so delighted to went back home. I think I had been away from home for a long time already but honestly, it is only been 2 months. It's not like ages at all but maybe because I miss my home so much that why I feel so delighted. Hahaha....
          Well then, the delightful of receiving a lot of money would last for a week or maybe a month. I don't know. But I'm so happy and I hope the readers are also happy whether because of reading my post or because of other things. For those who didn't happy maybe because of money, I would like to give you some of mine (happiness I mean). Hahaha.... Just joking... Well, I would like to give those who read my today's post a gift. Hope you like it... :)


It's my first give to the reader.... I'm so nervous...






Ta-da... Do You Like It?





Right Now Most Of The People Wants : Raining of Money...

No comments:

Post a Comment