Sunday 27 April 2014

Dinner to Attend!!!!

Oh My God!!!
          I forgot about the dinner! The dinner is just around the corner but I'm still not ready for it... I didn't buy the dress, the shoes, the make up yet... What am I going to do?
          Oh gosh! I think this week I had to go all for it... Buying all the things that I should buy for a dinner of couse... If possible, I would like to dress differently at that time so when I went in, people might think me as a cinderella.. Hahaha.. Just kidding... But as a girl, I do want to dress up too since when I was a kid, I didn't dress up a lot because of my behaviour more into a boy at that time... Hahaha... Growing up had turned me to be a real lady ok?
          Thinking of the grand of the dinner makes me overwhelm since I didn't have a lot of friends here yet and what would I do when everyone had their own grouping while I'm going to be left out? Thinking of it makes me didn't want to go... But since I already paid for it so, I have to go... Wasting is not a good thing you know and also I would get a free of charge food so what is the point of not going isn't? I'm going to save my money at that day so I get the chance to eat a lot at that time... Hahaha... (Going there just to eat and destroying own images? )(-.-')
          I can't wait for the dinner since this would be my first dinner as a University Student.. Hahaha... Can't really wait... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment