Saturday 26 April 2014

A New Laptop

          I'm going to buy a new laptop for myself!!! This is going to be my first time on buying my own laptop even if I'm going to count, this is my second laptop actually. The first one is a gift from someone but unfortunately, after using it for almost 3 years now, it literally want to retire now... So sad uh..? But still, I love my old laptop and I think I want to give him a side way job just like a retired uncle driving a taxi since he would like to retired soon... :)
          I can't wait actually and I had planned to buy a 15-inch this time because the old one is only 7-inch... Going all out to buy the new laptop isn't? Well thanks to my sponsor who diligently sponsoring me with money to buy a new laptop. I'm planning to buy a laptop with a high processor and a high grafic card since excluding for my assignment, I also want to buy a laptop where I can play the Sims game... It's been a long time for me to find that game and to play it to my heart content and now, since I'm going to buy a new laptop, why not buying a laptop that can compatible to play the Sims with it right?
          I'm really looking forward on buying it... Can't wait to see what my new laptop going to look like.. Hehehe... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment