Saturday 12 April 2014

The Breeaak Of Mid-Term

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
          Mid-term break is in the corner. And I'm seriously glad about it. This past few weeks had turn me into a person who only busy finishing her assignment until she missed to watch dramas and reality shows that she was never had missed before....:( So pity isn't? (Carrying a title of university student isn't something easy as one should sometimes or would be most of the time let go his/her times to spend on other leisure works/things to just finish the pile of assignment given)
          Therefore for this mid term, I will give it all out to cover all the things that I had missed before.... Hahaha... I even write down all the things that I should do during the mid term. But most of it is watching dramas... Hehehe... Well this mid term break is the only the time where I had to relax myself by doing things that I'd like or miss. Because after this, assignment would be the only thing that I would do...:(
          Well, living in the hostel would give me all time in the world to do what I would like to do. FYI, I didn't go to my hometown for this mid-term break too because of the distance and I didn't buy the plane ticket yet and I know if I buy it in the last minute it would be too expensive. So I just hold myself from going back since I planned to go back at the end of this sem and in the Hari Raya holiday. Well because of having a short sem, so this year I wouldn't have a two month holiday just like the other university students normally have. So sad isn't it?
          But my mother often said that I have to endure it since I have to study over South China Sea and because of a piece of paper that I should get, so I would/should have to endure it. Well, my mother is always right... I'm the one who choose to study far away from home so I'm the one also who had to endure all the challenge I would certainly face in this far away land from home... So even it is for a week of holiday but ㅊcertainly, I had to hold it..
          So back to the story of the holiday, I really can't wait for the holiday... Time would you please pass really quickly? If you can, go to the Holiday.... Yeeeeaaaahhhh 팔리...졸발....

No comments:

Post a Comment