Saturday 12 April 2014

‘Someone which I labelled as annoying’

                Do you have ever felt annoying to someone? Annoying is a feeling when someone felt irritated to the other. So I guess everybody had felt it before, right?
                Today I would like to talk about my experience on feeling annoying to someone. This is because that person never fails to make me feel she is so annoying. The first time I meet that person is when I thought that she is my roommate’s friend, so I treat her like my guest when she went to my room. But later that I know, when I had a little chat with her, I found out that she is someone who is so resistant to a thing. For example, she kept on talking to one thing and kept on asking my opinion about that thing even though I had told her about it. And she keeps on telling me about that one thing. Even though when she keeps telling me that and I feel like I want to shut her out but then I could not do anything except just trying to humour her instead.
                Then when we had mid-term break, I could not go back home because of the distance so I decided to just stay in my college. Later that I know, she was staying too. And she asked me if she could instead sleep in my room rather than at her room because she afraid to sleep alone. So because of feeling pity of her and I rather to have an accompaniment and from the way she asked me as if my roommate had given her the permission to stay at our room, so I decided to let her sleep in. So that was when everything went wrong. I think after that she kept on clinging to me. And honestly speaking, I hate someone who is like that.
                She kept on asking me a lot of thing when she was staying to sleep in my room. She asked why I kept on hearing music or did I not feel tired of it or even why I heard music in a high volume... Alright, I was feeling so fed up of her kept on asking me things. I was like urgggh this girl didn’t her have anything to do than asking me like a detective. And that was when I feel she is the most annoying person in my life that I have ever seen.
                And after that one night, I think I don’t want to let her sleep in anymore. I rather be alone than have an accompaniment like her. But then I couldn’t do as what I wish, the next day, she asked to let her sleep in again. And I couldn’t resist her. So I just let her in again... And for the continuous next day, she kept on asking again until one time she does not even have to ask me but she just barged in. Then I started to feel so irritated of her so there’s one time when I pretend not to hear her knocking on the door. But then, she is knocking as like she wants to break that door. I was so surprised because she looks like a graceful and sweet girl but then the way she knock on the door makes me feel urgggh this girl would better kill me that day.
                After the mid-term break, one day suddenly, my roommate asked me, “When exactly did you get closed to her?” I was surprised to my roommate’s question. And I asked my roommate back, “Why?” And my roommate say that there were a lot of time where she knocked on the door to just ask about what I do at that time and my roommate said that maybe because of me using headphone most of the time so that is why I didn’t hear her knocking.
                I was so surprised by that fact and I just tell my roommate about what had exactly happen in the mid-term break. My roommate honestly said to me that she didn’t feel comfortable with her because of the way she looks at someone as if she feels that person is so annoying. I laughed because of that. And after my roommate’s confession then I realised about it too. But then maybe it is just the way she looks at someone. And because of the way my roommate confessed about her that makes me thought maybe my roommate is not as closed friend with her as to what I thought of.
                After that incident, she entered my room and asked to borrow some of my hanger. And I just lend it to her. But then I was thinking, she comes from a wealthy family where even her home has a CCTV and her home is not far away from the university, and why exactly she borrows thing from someone who is not wealthy and her home is far away enough for her not to buy things so lightly. I’m not stingy to lend my things to anyone but I just couldn’t understand why she borrows it even though recently, she could afford to buy a beauty supplement which cost RM180. Why just she didn’t try to buy the other thing like hanger with the RM180? I think she could afford to buy 100 dozens of hanger for herself only.
                And there was one time recently when I was busy studying and want to finish my assignment because it was due to the next day, so I was all to the head and toe to finish it quickly. But then she entered the room and distracted me by asking me question about math. Before that she asked me if I am busy and I said yes but then because of lack of consideration maybe, she just asked me without considering my situation at that time. I was so angry with her at that time but then I just hold it. I try to explain to her but she still didn’t get it. And she didn’t let me get off from that question before she could understand all about it. Then, when I had made her understand about it, she asked me the other question. I just want to storm off to her and said I had a lot of assignment to finish off but then I hold it again… I don’t know how many times I have to hold myself because of her.
                Then there was one time also, she entered my room and asked me a few of question and before she leaves, she takes my roommate’s peanut and asked me to tell my roommate later. I was so shocked about her behaviour because as I know, we shouldn’t take anyone things without their permission first especially if it is a food. Then I just said yes. Luckily, my roommate didn’t get angry because of it. But if it were me, I would feel really uncomfortable if someone takes my things before asking me first.
                Alright I think it is enough for me to talk about that person, even though I think there are a lot of things that I didn't share yet about that person but if I write again, it wasn't enough to fill one or two pages for her alone. Anyway the reason why I post about her not only to express my annoying feeling towards her but also to remind me and to the readers about how much a person could make the others feeling annoyed so much and I hope that everyone could take moral values from this post as to not make the other person feels just like how I feel towards her alone.



P/s: Sorry guys and girls if the post of this week is too heavy to grasp because I couldn’t stand anymore about her behaviour towards me…. L

No comments:

Post a Comment