Monday 28 April 2014

셍일 족아 해 요 성규 어빠 ♡ ♡ ♡

                Hello, Anyeong, Namaste and Assalamualaikum. Today is Sunggyu Oppa’s Birthday. I was so delighted today even though this is not my birthday. Hahaha….XD Well, if you know Sunggyu oppa, I want to tell you something. He is my bias. The first and the most who I bias among all Korean artist…
                If you don’t know about him, I would like tell you a little bit about him. He is one of Infinite members where he acts as a leader. He is also the lead vocal of Infinite and the eldest one. If you know about Infinite, he is the one with the smallest eyes. His eyes’ measurements only 1 cm if he had a normal reaction. He also feels really uncomfortable whenever someone talks about his eyes or his age. He had said before in a variety show that he did not have any aegyo. But if he does the gwiyomi, he stills look cute for me…XD
                There are a lot of times in a variety show that he keeps mentioning his mother and he always credited everything (apart from the company, the staff or the members) to his mother. And there were a lot of English songs where he had made a cover for it for example, Beauty and The Beat by Justin Bieber and Insomnia by David Craig. He also had gone to a lot of variety shows for example, Running Man, Weekly Idol, Hello Counselor and many more. He is also the first person in Infinite where released his own solo album called, ‘Another Me’. In that album, my favorite track is I Need You and 60 secs. For me, he is known as The Bad Boy Prince. Well, even though he acts like a bad boy, but he is still my ideal type… J
                There’s a lot more about him but I think it is better for you to Google it up yourself if you want to know more about him. This is a few of my favorite pictures of him… Hope you enjoy…J





















Happy 26th Birthday Oppa.... Hope you will become more healthier in this year, and have more charisma as the leader and will always shine on the stage... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment