Friday 28 March 2014

The Perspective in The BeautYness

     
  What do you think the definition of beauty itself? Someone with a long straight hair or a fair skin girl or a lady with no pimples at all? Well, everyone have their own definition of beauty themselves and it is a subject where we couldn't measure it with any kind of measurement or using whether a ruler or a measuring tape.
          Most of woman is giving their all out to make themselves as beauty as they can. Even they didn't care if they have to go under plastic surgery or buying a lot of beauty product to make them appear beautiful. They didn't care to waste their money on making them more beautiful rather than making themselves more healthier.
          Myself as a girl also didn't exclude from trying to appear more beautiful. But before going all out for buying a lot of beauty product, I would firstly considered my pocket money. Because of the fact that I'm not from a rich family and I'm still a student, so I would deliberately considered money before anything else. Even trying to become more beautiful would be something I would hold and makes it as the last place if I were to make a list on important things in my life.
          But rather than making myself more beautiful by buying beauty products or going to make a plastic surgery, I would prefer a more cheaper method and the easiest way for me to do as a student which is taking care of my appearance. Before I go out, I would make sure that my appearance is the best and I didn't went out with my shabby clothes on. I would make sure that I kept on wearing the match clothes for the day and I didn't look shabby at all. Because for me, appearance is what beautiful means. Taking care of your appearance is the first step you should do if you want to be more beautiful. Because the first thing that everyone look at you is your appearance. If your appearance weren't any good, that means you have only a little bit of inner beauty. For me, inner beauty is much more important than outer beauty.
       Appearance is not only about what clothes you should wear but also what should you do best so that everyone had a good impact on the first time meeting you which is including what perfume you are wearing. I'm not saying that you should wear a branded perfume, a branded watch or clothes or shoes but I'm saying that at least before you went out, you should wear a delightful perfume and at least have a watch and suitable shoes or sandals. Even if the watch's price or the perfume's price or even the sandals is only RM10. It would make a lot of difference to wear it than not to wear it.
     But this is only based on my opinion about beautiful and what I think makes someone more beautiful. And the few steps that I concluded is also based on my experience in viewing people. So I hope that these few steps on this post can make someone feel him/herself more beautiful or more confident on themselves... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment