Friday 28 March 2014

How Interesting Life Could Be?

          I already said that recently I have a Korean drama fever. So the post of this week is also related to one of the drama that I've been watching. 'What do you think that makes life interesting?' is what was in the script of the drama. Because of that, I've started to think on that question. 'What exactly makes life interesting?'.
          From the drama, it said that because we don't know the future that what makes we feel life interesting. Is it? And because of that, I've started to think about it. And I think so too...
          Life does feel interesting if we don't know what will happen in the future. Because a lot of things might happen that will makes us whether happy or sad. So even if we feel sad, sometimes we might find happiness and vice versa. And there are a lot of thing that might happen in the future that we would not know yet. Like solving a puzzle, is what I always feel of life. To discover a new thing is more interesting for me then to ending something. I often thinking of why people make an attempt to suicide? Is it they don't feel like their life interesting? Their life valuable? And until now I couldn't find the right answer to it...
          For me, everyday we will be meeting a lot of people. Whether it is someone we might know or someone new or someone we will meet everyday, but that what makes life feel interesting. People will have their own uniqueness and their own behavior, and it is up to us to discover their specialness in their own way. And absolutely, there is a lot of person around us whether we acknowledge them or not that gives us the chance to discover it ourselves and to know them better.
          I think that there is a lot of thing that me myself didn't discover yet. Such as visiting a new place (if possible I want to go around the world), learning a lot of new things (even if it is out of my interests) and meeting a lot of people. It is what makes me keep alive. To discover everything outside the border of my life. To start making a step out of it, is what I feel makes my life interesting. To have the courage to go out on an adventure. Unluckily, I'm not from a rich family nor I am a boy, so it is clearly a dangerous and a hard journey for me. But someday (before I get married), I want to explore the world to  my heart content. To find what is there outside the other world.
          And I think, there is a lot of things that makes we feel life interesting. And it depends on each of us to view it in what kind of side. A bright or dark side is exactly on our hands, and I hope everyone that read this post choose the best way in viewing their own life because we only have one life in this lifetime. Choose it wisely or else you'd never know what would you meet in the end of the road.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment