Friday 28 March 2014

A Memoir of You

For this week, I want to post about a poem in which I write it by myself. It’s not about my experience but it’s about another person’s story. A story that I’ve decided to change it into a poem. 
This poem is something that I write long ago. And in fact I didn’t remember it at all. I’ve only remember it when I open my Microsoft Office OneNote recently. And because of that, I suddenly remember about that person and decided to post this poem. As a gift for that person who always there by my side. Hope you guys enjoy reading it. J

The Miscellaneous of Life
Stepping out across the road of challenge
Had caused me out of breath
But I kept on buried the seeds of courage
To make it grow in the deep core of my heart
So that I will not drown by the sea of failureness

I kept whispering the voice of love
So that the breeze can calm the torn of alone in my heart
And keep the devil of hatredness off the ground
Then, envyness and sadness will washed away
By the strong waves of happiness on the beach of my soul

I hope for the happiness to show its brightness in the Sun of you
Just like when the flowers blooms in the returning autumn
To show its beautifulness to all that may seen it
And it’s just like my love for you
That will always shine like the Sun in the summer…


p/s: sorry for the Grammar mistakes... It’s just the poem is written by someone who didn’t score A+ for her BI in the SPM...

No comments:

Post a Comment