Monday 17 March 2014

Love a.k.a 사랑

I don't know why but I think I want to post about love for this week. Recently, I've been watching Korean dramas. Seriously, I think these stories is jjang. I have watch a lot of Korean drama but I think I never feel sick about it. Like seriously, I've never feel boring about it. Maybe its because the sincerity of the love story from each of the drama makes it has their own attraction. The uniqueness of the love stories plus the bonus of the melancholic soundtrack makes it becomes more perfect. I don't know.. but that's only my opinion about the dramas... this week I want to include a song from a drama that I had watch. This song somehow makes me feel something... a feeling that is indescribable… hope you guys enjoy it… J

Title Song : More Than Anyone
Artist : :::Lena Park:::

Heorakdo eobsi (Without permission)
sarange pajeos seumnida (i fell in love with someone)
Geu sarameun (But that person)
ireon nal moreujyo (doesn't know, i am)
nomu moreujyo (doesn't know, i feel)
pabo (stupid)

Sesang geu (In this world)
nugu boda (more than anyone else)
neol saranghae (I only love you)
Gaseumeul pageu (Those heartful words)
deuneun geu mal (i say just for you)
Naye nundong jaye (My eyes just)
maechyeo itneun nunmuri (pooled up tears )
naeye sarangiya (for my lover)
inun murul noya (That tears just for u)

Heorak obsi sijakhal (Without your permission)
Isarangeun nan saranghaeyo (I started to love u)
Deo appado, kaesok halle (Even hurt, i keep going)
nan kkeut kkaji halle (I keep do till the end)
kkeutji eobseodo (Till it endless)
Simjangi dwi myeon (If my heart run)
sarangdo katji dwimnida (My love also will run)
Geu sarangeul (That lover)
mot boneun jigeumdo (Eventhought i can't see)
sarangeun dwitjyo (my love running)
Gyeseok (Always)

Sesang geu (In this world)
nugu boda (more than anyone else)
neul saranghae (I only love you)
geu de neun (But you still)
ajik moreuneyo (don't know yet)
Naeye ibsul (My lips)
wiro heulo (slide down)
naerin nunmurun (the flowing tears)
nomu ddeukeo unde (Feel so warm)
inunmuri nande (My tears for you)

Geude maneul damadun (Even it's will explode)
nae gaseumi (my haert)
teojyo boryodo (fall to you)
Nan geutkaji kaesok halle (I want keep going)
nan geuredo halle (i still want to do)
kkeutji eobsodo (With endless)
neol saranghamnida (I will love u)

Bal deu giro (Till my feet)
deolojin peun nunmuri (tears slide down)
idasi nareul (Again i feel)
ulligo issoyeo (want to cry)
Geuke sarangiran keol (Even it's love)
algo itjiman (that i know)

Sesang geu (In this world)
nugu boda (more than anyone else)
neol saranghe (I only love you)
gaseumeul pago (Those heartful words)
deuneun geumal (i say just for you)

Naeui nunddong jaye (My eyes just)
maechyeo itneun nunmuri (pooled up tears )
naeye sarangiya (for my lover)
inun murul noya  (That tears just for u)

Heoraok eobsi sijakhal (Without your permission)
Isarangeul nan sarangheyo (I started to love u)
Deo apado (Even hurt)
gyesok halle (i keep going)
nan geuredo halle (I let it going)
geutji eobso haedo (Till it endless)


No comments:

Post a Comment