Sunday 23 February 2014

The New World

"Welcome to the New World...."
That is the first thing that comes to my mind when I had my first step at a college somewhere in a local university. My world would change from these instance. The new world that I chose to live in and to write in every pages of my diary.
Living in a new world is not as easy as I thought. I had to make new friends, learned new subjects and faced new surrounding. In all of the 'new' thing, sometimes I felt like I would break down in any moments. Living in a new place far away from my family (even though this is my second time), I think this time it would be more hard for me since this time I would have to cross over the sea to meet my family and here, I have to become someone that even myself couldn't recognized.
But then without realize, I had been in the university for the second semester already. Time passes without me unable to return back. Even the past seems like a torn that pierces my heart, but still I have to move on. This world is where I had to live for another 2 years and this world is where I chose to live in. So there is no more looking back right now. And I hope in the next future days that I would have, I shall be able to enjoy it to the fullest of my heart. Unlike the past, now I would reset myself and become someone more cheerful and love her life in this new world...

No comments:

Post a Comment