Sunday 10 August 2014

Latest Comeback

Hai...

          It's been a while since the last time I update, well I've been extremely busy nowadays with the Eid Fitr and my short sem thing and my last exam sem, I feel extremely sorry for it. Well, today I would like to make up for it, what would you like me to do? Tell me okay?

          Last month my ultimate idol group had make a comeback! Their concept is extremely different from the last time and I admit this is what for me, one of the best concept they had been done. Well sadly, they had only won one award but never mind since this is only the beginning. Speaking of this, most of you must feel curious enough of which group I've been talking all around right? If you were thinking about C-Clown, beep not true.... Well, jajannn....



          Can you guess what the group is? Its INFINITE! Well, chuka hae yo for everyone who guess correctly. This is my ultimate bias group and my ultimate bias is of course the hamster gyu... Well, their comeback is a repackage album from the season 2. Because it is a repackage album so they had include two new song in it which is Back and Diamond. Both had a different style of song but it is still jjang! I love both of them. Well, as for today special treat for every inspirit, I would like to include the Infinite Back MV... As for those who doesn't know Infinite yet, well hope you guys would enjoy it and love them also.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment